- Editor in Chief, Strife: Anna B. Plunkett
- Strife Journal Editors:
- Krisztina Csortea, Managing Editor
- Nikolai Gourof, Book Reviews Editor
- Strife Blog Editors:
- Alex Dessein, Managing Editor
- Joe Jarnecki, Coordinating Editor
- Ed Stacey, Interviewer
- Strife Communications Team:
- Dr Hillary Briffa, Communications Manager
- Bryan Strawser, Web Manager
- Isabela Betoret Garcia, Social Media & Outreach Coordinator
- Matthew Ader, Social Media Officer
- Senior Editors: Ankita Banerjee, Martina Bernardini, Francesco Bruno, Sam Erkiletian, Gareth Jonas, Natasia Kalajdziovski, Li Lin, Sylvia Mishra, Timothy Moots, Orion Noda, John A. Pennell, Maia Otarashvilli, Daria Platonova, Will Reynolds, Shounak Set, Talia Shoval, Silvia Tieri, Matthew Wiger, Constance Wilhelm, Jaya Yadav, & Konstantinos Xipolitos
- Interns: Sally Adams
Recruiting for our 2020 – 2021 Editorial Board is currently closed, however, do keep an eye on the Strife Blog for occasional calls for additions to the board. Otherwise, our call for the 2021 – 2022 Editorial Board will be in September 2021.
Even if we’re not presently recruiting, we’re always looking for submissions for both Strife Journal and the Strife Blog. See the links below for submission guidelines and learn how to submit!
The Strife Editorial Board would like to thank the members of our previous editorial teams for their valuable contribution over the years, and especially Dr Pablo de Orellana, Ms Tally de Orellana, Mr William Moray, Ms Alexandria Reid, Mr Harris Kuemmerle, Dr Joana Cook, Dr Thomas Colley, Dr Alister Wedderburn, Dr Zoha Waseem, Mr Charlie de Rivaz, Dr Laurie Benson, Mr Cheng Lai Ki, Ms Marike Woolard.
Strife would also like to thank for their continuous and unfaltering support Professor Michael Rainsborough, Professor Jack Spence, OBE, Professor Vivienne Jabri, Dr Alan James, Professor Joe Maiolo, Professor Michael Goodman, and Professor Andrew Lambert.